Sorry Guest, you are banned from posting and sending personal messages on this forum.
spam, inappropriate post
This ban is not set to expire.

Author Topic: 11:11 - Repetitive Numbers and Their Meaning  (Read 29524 times)

Offline Namaste

• Administrator
  • Ascended Master
11:11 - Repetitive Numbers and Their Meaning
« on: March 18, 2009, 09:50:22 AM »
11:11 - Repetitive Numbers and Their Meaning

Physical reality is a consciousness program created by digital codes. Numbers, numeric codes, define our existence. Human DNA, our genetic memory, is encoded to be triggered by digital codes at specific times and frequencies. Those codes awaken the mind to the change and evolution of consciousness. 11:11 is one of those codes, meaning activation of DNA.

You will note that seeing 11:11 frequently creates synchronicities in your life.

11 is a double digit and is therefore considered a Master or Power Number. In Numerology 11 represents impractical idealism, visionary, refinement of ideals, intuition, revelation, artistic and inventive genius, avant-garde, androgynous, film, fame, refinement fulfilled when working with a practical partner. Eleven is a higher octave of the number two . It carries psychic vibrations and has an equal balance of masculine and feminine properties. Because eleven contains many gifts such as psychic awareness and a keen sense of sensitivity, it also has negative effects such as treachery and betrayal from secret enemies.

Many associate 11:11 with a wake-up code/alarm as they see it on digit clocks and watches. It can also be seen as a key to unlock the subconscious mind, our genetic encoded memories, that we are spirits having a physical experience, not physical beings embarking on a spiritual experience.

11:11 or derivatives of these numbers, 111 and 11, are digits that repeat in time thus a metaphor for reality as patterns that repeat in time for us to experience. This can refer to the rise and fall of civilizations, our personal experiences and lessons, loops in time. They are cycles of time that create and recreate following the blueprint.

Ellie and 11:11 .... In 1991, when I was hosting the talk show "The Metaphysical Experience", a woman named Solara was my guest. Her topic was Activation of the 11:11 Doorway. It was all about ascension and the beginning of awareness of the 11:11 code. In 1995, a Crystalinks' reader named Joe emailed about his experiences with the numbers 111:111, hence the file you are reading was first created and in so doing I took a long hard look at this phenomena experienced by those around me. Each time Joe was about to go through another major spiritual awakening, an epiphany of some kind, those numbers would appear in his physical experience to signal the upcoming change. The numbers say, "Pay attention!"

11 represents spiraling twin strands of human DNA moving into higher frequency of consciousness.

11 represents balance.

11+11=22=4=Time. 22 is a Master or Masonic Number.

Some souls see a Golden Age emerging, as told by the ancient prophets. Gold refers to Alchemy , the alchemical changes that are taking place in our bodies in the evolution of consciousness.

Reality as a geometric design is based on numbers (universal language) that repeat in cycles to create the linear time experiment. In Pythagorean Numerolgy, a cycle is based on 9. 9=End. 9/11= end of the DNA biogen(et)ic program running at the moment.

We all have one or more numeric codes that follow the blueprint of Sacred Geometry. It is about the spirals of consciousness, Fibonacci Numbers, the Golden Spiral, also found in perfection, in the exact proportions in the Great Pyramid.

Most digital codes that evoke memory are double digits or countdowns such as 1, 2, 3, 4 ,5 or 5, 4, 3, 2, 1, 0, which goes to Zero Point Merge

You will experience a sudden awakening after which reality is never the same. You are going to create clarity, healing and balance for yourself. Do not expect others in your life to be on this journey with you. It is yours alone as it is for most souls. You will have to seek new friends of like mind who are also being triggered by the digits. Once you open the Digital Door, there is no going back. Your soul will automatically and quickly move you from level to level of experience until you 'get it'. Your consciousness is expanding and therefore you will, manifest faster and with greater comprehension, becoming more aware of the meaning of synchronicities that will become more and more frequent. They are created by your soul creates to help you remember that you are a soul spark in a physical program that is about to end, evolve back to higher consciousness.

Once you see your numeric codes, you have activated something in your DNA codes and they will continue to appear until you 'get the message' ... it is 'time' to move on.

Upon seeing your digit encoded numbers, you may feel a sense of urgency or related emotions. Chill out! For NOW there is TIME!

The numbers usually signal changes in the patterns of your life.

They may confirm something that you are experiencing whenever the numbers appear to you.

You may dream also about the numbers, linked with things you do not as yet understand, or wake up at the same time every night with those numbers on your digital clock, ie. 11:11

source: Ellie Crystal's Metaphysical & Science Website   
This profile is dedicated to all of our incredible members of this forum who have made some amazing thread contributions.  Please don't try to contact this profile because it is no longer in use.

Offline Namaste

• Administrator
  • Ascended Master
Re: 11:11 - Repetitive Numbers and Their Meaning
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2009, 09:50:39 AM »
This profile is dedicated to all of our incredible members of this forum who have made some amazing thread contributions.  Please don't try to contact this profile because it is no longer in use.

Offline Namaste

• Administrator
  • Ascended Master
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2009, 09:50:56 AM »

Offline Namaste

• Administrator
  • Ascended Master
« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2009, 09:51:12 AM »
George Barnard's 11:11 Theory

Essentially, George Barnard explains that 11:11 is the calling card for brings that are half angels and half humans. 1,111 were the ones left faithful the the Divine after rebellion and throughout the centuries their numbers have increased. They bring a message to humanity. When these beings are around, try to watch for them messing up electricity at the same time you see the numbers. They come in and out to this dimension very fast. The book that first identified these beings is the Urantia book.

In his decades of research, these beings have identified themselves with their individual names. Why do they contact you?

George's theory:

Well we only have theories on this. They have not yet explained who they pick. It could be as simple as

a) because they can prompt you, and others are not receptive. It does seem that most contactees have excellent latent psychic abilities. This follows - if they can trigger your brain to look somewhere, or at a clock at the right time, then they can impress a wider range of thoughts into your mind too.

b) or because you have unique skills or abilities that they would like to utilise

c) or because you are either already in an important role, or will be in an important role. We are not suggesting you are running the country, but you might be a teacher, or a painter, or a musician - someone who will influence many people. The Correcting Time will be a time when orthodoxy fails, and folks will be looking for answers. And they will be fearful. They will need reassurance. You may thus be the leading edge - the early adopters of new paradigms.

Their courtesy call is an invitation to raise awareness that spirit need to progress.

Offline Namaste

• Administrator
  • Ascended Master
« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2009, 09:51:35 AM »
The Nature of Synchronicity
by Scott Rabalais

Patience is good. Synchronicity is better. Patience can be defined as bearing or enduring without complaint. It is the act of "giving time" to that which will come to fruition. It is the hope of things to come.

Note that patience implies the waiting game, that is, "I don't have it now, but with time it will come to me." For example, suppose I have plans to work in my garden this morning. However, a storm has appeared and the weather prohibits me from tending to the garden. I can say to myself, "I will be patient and in due time I will be able to work in my garden." And wait I will. And I can easily become anxious, as I sit and watch the weather pass by, waiting, waiting and waiting furthermore.

On the other hand, synchronicity is that which knows no waiting or enduring. It recognizes that all is complete in the moment. It provides all in this very moment. It knows there is a perfect time and place for all, and one who experiences synchronicity knows of the harmony between the person and the completeness of the moment. One in synchronicity is not waiting for the rain to stop so that the garden may be tilled, but instead appreciates the rain in all its splendor, along with the situation that it creates in the moment.

Instead of tending to the garden, the fall of the rain may give me reason to sit down a write a letter to an old friend. So rather than focusing on what could be done, I instead focus on that which is in the moment and what is given to me irrespective of my plans or wishes.

From a separation consciousness point of view, patience is that which fills the chasm of time. From the position of now, I project that I want something to occur that is currently in the position of later. There is a chasm -- between the present and the future. That is the "reality" of time that we create in our heads, and yet time is not real. Or, it is real only so far as we construct it out of our separation consciousness.

Synchronicity works in the now and only in the now. It is the result of full acceptance and allowance of life and its quality of flow. It is born from the stillness of the mind, in listening to that which is brought to us by the universe. It is the natural flow of life, irrespective of our conditioning, our wants and our plans. When we drop the thinking, that which is beyond thought is allowed to manifest itself in our experience. And the quality of such manifestation is Perfection, is synchronistic and is divine. It's getting out of the way for The Way.

Synchronicity is the essence of unity consciousness, a quality of the natural flow of life. The flower blooms in perfect synchronicity with the natural elements of the sun, the water, the wind and the soil. It does hope to bloom in the winter, nor does does it have plans or wishes to bloom during the cold months. Instead, it lives in a synchronistic relationship with all elements in its experience and grows when it is best for it to be supported by the elements, and vice versa. It blooms at its perfect time, in harmony with that which surrounds it and interrelates with it.

Patience is waiting. How can one be complete if one is waiting for that which is not yet evident? Even patient waiting is waiting. Like the passenger in the train station awaiting the arrival of his train, he may be on the constant outlook for the appearance of the train down the tracks. In his constant glances down the track, he is anxious and in desire of that which is not yet in his experiential field. Instead, he may have a seat on a station bench, taking pleasure in watching lilies sway in the field across the tracks. And as he does so, lo and behold, the train will come into his awareness in its own time. And it is in that moment he can bring his awareness to the arrival of the train. It is in the moment.

Synchronicity is a gift of the universe, available to use in every moment. It is the subtle and sweet music of existence that we can hear if we only listen. If we attend only to the clamoring of our minds, we will be unable to manifest the harmonious flow of synchronicity from unity consciousness. Our dance to this synchronistic flow is experiential ecstasy. It is the effortless dance of the of the self with the universe.

www.scottrabalais.com

Offline Namaste

• Administrator
  • Ascended Master
« Reply #5 on: March 18, 2009, 09:51:54 AM »

Evo

« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2009, 12:21:54 AM »
Wonderful post.

Offline cassidy

• Ascended Being
  • C is for plastic which we can plainly see
« Reply #7 on: August 18, 2009, 06:21:57 PM »
this is really helpful, thank you
just gopher it, man!

Offline dcdaveclarke

• dcdaveclarke.
  • Ascended Master
  • A Hippie for 44years and proud of it..
« Reply #8 on: August 18, 2009, 11:57:34 PM »
Listening to that which is brought to us by the Universe!! 8) Say no more! ;)

Our society is run by insane people for insane objectives. I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends and I think I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that. That's what's insane about

Offline no fear

• I found Jesus. He was hiding behind the sofa...
  • Administrator
  • Ascended Master
solar 11
« Reply #9 on: August 31, 2009, 04:25:14 AM »
Solar11
Subscribe to the Official YouTube channel for maya12-21-2012 & in5d:

http://www.youtube.com/subscription_center?annotation_id=annotation_934723&feature=iv&add_user=in5d

we're already here...we are the ones we've been waiting for

Offline Pixies

• Ascended Being
« Reply #10 on: August 31, 2009, 08:25:58 AM »
I've been seeing this repetitive numbers a lot lately. Gives me hope. Every time I look, I'm not thinking about what time it is or repetitive numbers.
"Having beheld this, a man learns that all sense pleasures are but fragmentary reflections of that one supreme joy, which can be found in the true Self alone."

Offline amani313

• Ascended Master
  • We are the ones who we have been waiting for !
« Reply #11 on: August 31, 2009, 04:13:09 PM »
My repetative number is  9...even though I have the experience on the 11.11...............the number 9 seems to be in my every day life  :)

Informative post thankyou
"Children of the Violet Light," the angel whispered sweetly,
Your time is now.... Know that peace is here, and remind them....LOVE is the only way."
She remembered what she came here to do.

~Wherever you are.................... be there !!!.~

Offline Pixies

• Ascended Being
« Reply #12 on: September 03, 2009, 08:56:32 PM »
My mom asked me to look at her ticket yesterday, the expiration date was 11/11.
"Having beheld this, a man learns that all sense pleasures are but fragmentary reflections of that one supreme joy, which can be found in the true Self alone."

Offline tree

• Seed of Life
« Reply #13 on: September 04, 2009, 02:49:15 AM »
Anybody have anything to say about a slightly different code where the digits are "sandwiched"?  Like 1221, 1001, 121, 232, 353, 454, 545, 626, 747, 808, 919....  You get the point.  Technically, 1111, 444, 555, and the like are also "sandwiched"..
Please share if you have any insight.

The Universe Loving You Back  ;)

Offline tree

• Seed of Life
« Reply #14 on: September 08, 2009, 10:42:03 PM »
Come on -- somebody?  Does anyone else share this experience?  This is in addition to the regular triple and quad digits.

Offline no fear

• Administrator
  • Ascended Master
« Reply #15 on: September 10, 2009, 05:34:07 AM »
welcome to the forum, tree!  I've heard of other people experiencing this, but haven't myself

http://www.youtube.com/subscription_center?annotation_id=annotation_934723&feature=iv&add_user=in5d

Offline dcdaveclarke

• dcdaveclarke.
  • Ascended Master
« Reply #16 on: September 10, 2009, 09:29:50 AM »
welcome to the forum, tree!  I've heard of other people experiencing this, but haven't myself
Im getting worried! :P i dont take any notice of numbers! i hardley ever take notice of the time unless i have 2! so were am i going to notise 11's when i dont look at numbers around me? the people that are into numbers! are yea looking out for the numbers as you pass the "time"! of day? :-\

Our society is run by insane people for insane objectives. I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends and I think I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that. That's what's insane about

Offline amani313

• Ascended Master
« Reply #17 on: September 10, 2009, 10:17:51 AM »
Im getting worried! :P i dont take any notice of numbers! i hardley ever take notice of the time unless i have 2! so were am i going to notise 11's when i dont look at numbers around me? the people that are into numbers! are yea looking out for the numbers as you pass the "time"! of day? :-\

Numbers first came into my life many years ago when I was given the 313...that was it.
No I dont and did not look for numbers....It all started when at the begining of this year after a dream/vision I studied Pythagorus and Sacred Geometry,obviously I had to do the math ...it was then I started to notice numbers there synchronicity especially in the Platonic Solids......Then the Solfeggio frequencies then the math of the  Universe...now I see numbers everywhere  :)
...but hey it took Gregg to point out to me my 11:27 and 12:35 yesterday ...I didnt see that  ;D

To me numbers are like words a language a Universal language...that I am still trying to learn :)
Dont think you have anything at all to worry about..I have seen your post's you have so much insight and daily I look forward to learning more from you. ;D

Your time is now.... Know that peace is here, and remind them....LOVE is the only way."

Offline dcdaveclarke

• dcdaveclarke.
  • Ascended Master
« Reply #18 on: September 10, 2009, 10:37:01 AM »
Im getting worried! :P i dont take any notice of numbers! i hardly ever take notice of the time unless i have 2! so were am i going to notice 11's when i dont look at numbers around me? the people that are into numbers! are yea looking out for the numbers as you pass the "time"! of day? :-\

Numbers first came into my life many years ago when I was given the 313...that was it.
No I dont and did not look for numbers....It all started when at the beginning of this year after a dream/vision I studied Pythagoras and Sacred Geometry,obviously I had to do the math ...it was then I started to notice numbers there synchronicity especially in the Platonic Solids......Then the Solfeggio frequencies then the math of the  Universe...now I see numbers everywhere  :)
...but hey it took Gregg to point out to me my 11:27 and 12:35 yesterday ...I didn't see that  ;D

To me numbers are like words a language a Universal language...that I am still trying to learn :)
Dont think you have anything at all to worry about..I have seen your post's you have so much insight and daily I look forward to learning more from you. ;D

So if i paint 11 painting's! and put them in a Gallery! and with in weeks i sell them all! an im amazed they sold so well! and then somebody points out to me that, hey man you haven't noticed ? noticed what id say! look he says the number of the Gallery is a 11 an yea have a 11 paintings and the No 11 bus stops outside the Gallery! now yea know why yea sold all your painting's! then there's another way of looking at it ! what if i only sold 3! an had to brake even an never noticed the significance of the number 11! or the guy never came in to tell me about it! what then? See that's what im talking here! doe's it mean it only works when your aware of the numbers!?  ::)

Offline amani313

• Ascended Master
« Reply #19 on: September 10, 2009, 11:07:14 AM »
Im getting worried! :P i dont take any notice of numbers! i hardly ever take notice of the time unless i have 2! so were am i going to notice 11's when i dont look at numbers around me? the people that are into numbers! are yea looking out for the numbers as you pass the "time"! of day? :-\

No I dont and did not look for numbers....It all started when at the beginning of this year after a dream/vision I studied Pythagoras and Sacred Geometry,obviously I had to do the math ...it was then I started to notice numbers there synchronicity especially in the Platonic Solids......Then the Solfeggio frequencies then the math of the  Universe...now I see numbers everywhere  :)
...but hey it took Gregg to point out to me my 11:27 and 12:35 yesterday ...I didn't see that  ;D

So if i paint 11 painting's! and put them in a Gallery! and with in weeks i sell them all! an i amazed the sold so well! and then somebody points out to me that, hey man you haven't noticed ? noticed what id say! look he says the number of the Gallery is a 11 an yea have a 11 paintings and the No 11 bus stops outside the Gallery! now yea know why yea sold all your painting's! then there's another way of looking at it ! what if i only sold 3! an had to brake even an never noticed the significance of the number 11! or the guy never came in to tell me about it! what then? See that's what im talking here! doe's it mean it only works when your aware of the numbers!?  ::)

It is about synchronicity in numbers not just the number 11 or 11:11........It is truely about learning a new language..you learn the letters first then start making small  sounds then words...how this works with math is lets say for example the Platonic Solids...the tetrahadron its math are
1 Face 180 degrees
External angles 720 degrees
Internal points 1440 degrees
Seems nothing at first until you look at the other platonic solids and there math...lets cut it down to all there Internal points
Tetrahedron  1440 degrees
Hexahedron 4320 degrees
Dodecahedron 7200 degrees
Icosahedron 2700 degrees
Octahedron 2160 degrees
I am not a mathmatician I will try to explain...all the above numbers are divisable by 9....all the above solids are the fabric of our Universe and we are contained within these as is all other planets in the Universe..thats where I started to notice the synchronicity...then I found the above numbers of the faces, external angles and internal points in the math of the Universe and in the Solfeggio,in fractals and so on,and also in the Harmony of the Spheres.

The 11:11 has only recently come into my life,  all other numbers have spoken to me the Universal language that as I said I am trying to decypher.

I think if someone came to me with the senario you gave above before knowing of synchronicity I would not have took much notice me  being me  :)
You can and do see synchronicity you are just seeing it on another level of perception and as I said a very insightful perception.one that I am unable to percieve from :)

How many times I have said " oh I dont see that  ;)"  in saying that your an artist like me and I now challenge you  ;)...go draw the 5 Platonic Solids  get the ruler the pencil the rubber.....................and see what happens to your enquiry on synchronicity in numbers  ;) :-*

Offline Blue lotus

• Guru
« Reply #20 on: September 10, 2009, 11:30:02 AM »

Offline dcdaveclarke

• dcdaveclarke.
  • Ascended Master
« Reply #21 on: September 10, 2009, 12:10:59 PM »

Offline amani313

• Ascended Master
« Reply #22 on: September 10, 2009, 01:23:07 PM »
 8)

Offline dcdaveclarke

• dcdaveclarke.
  • Ascended Master
« Reply #23 on: September 10, 2009, 01:36:53 PM »
8)
So what happens now? do i look out for 11s every were? ::) that would be easy! there are 11 everywhere if yea have the eyes to see, for example when i was driving home just now, i noticed something that would drive me mad! like if yea look at all the fences, sign posts, even the tv has 2 speakers one each side of the screen =""1screen1" if i started getting into that itd freak me out theres to much of it all around you! AAAaaa! iv just looked at my gate! its got bars of 2 post's an then a small gap which make up 7! 11en's! Jesus i cant be getting into that it do my head in! :o

Offline amani313

• Ascended Master
« Reply #24 on: September 10, 2009, 01:39:07 PM »
Take up my challenge  ;)

It is not about the number 11 only.....if you focus on this you wont see the bigger picture  ;D Something far greater  ;)

Offline Aarde(Earth)Man

• upcoming Permaculture manager(and health coach) at Village of Light
  • Global Moderator
  • Ascended Master
  • My Home is where my Garden is!
« Reply #25 on: September 10, 2009, 01:59:05 PM »
Hehe lately I've been seeing hilarious synchronistic time codes, when feeling I'm done with meditating -> 1:11 or 2:22. Waking up -> 11:11 or 12:13 /12:30 it just goes on and on xD.
Kin: 210
WHITE LUNAR DOG
Tone: 2 Lunar
Stabilize * Challenge * Polarize
Tribe: 10 Dog
Love * Loyalty * Heart

Offline Blue lotus

• Guru
« Reply #26 on: September 12, 2009, 11:54:34 AM »

Offline dcdaveclarke

• dcdaveclarke.
  • Ascended Master
« Reply #27 on: September 12, 2009, 01:58:23 PM »

Offline jenny

• Seed of Life
what does seeing the no.s 621 mean?
« Reply #28 on: October 04, 2009, 08:03:57 PM »
i see these 2 digits quite often. Does it have a meaning?

Offline CSIWEMBLEY

• WE ARE THE BORG!
  • Global Moderator
  • Ascended Master
  • Above all else, unto thine own self be true!
Re: what does seeing the no.s 621 mean?
« Reply #29 on: October 04, 2009, 08:19:03 PM »

conscious awareness ;D

Offline no fear

• Administrator
  • Ascended Master
Re: what does seeing the no.s 621 mean?
« Reply #30 on: October 04, 2009, 10:44:31 PM »
welcome to the forum, jenny.  :banana:

for many people, these numbers represent your spiritual awakening.  Take note of what's going on in your life when you notice this synchronicity.  Chances are, it has something to do with your spiritual progression :)

Offline dcdaveclarke

• dcdaveclarke.
  • Ascended Master
« Reply #31 on: October 05, 2009, 12:11:07 AM »
ITS 11-11 as I post this :agree:

Offline Blue lotus

• Guru
« Reply #32 on: October 24, 2009, 01:21:25 PM »

Offline VeroEstr

• Seed of Life
« Reply #33 on: December 08, 2009, 08:12:24 PM »
This may seem like a long explanation but I always feel the need to tell the whole story.

I've been having a very odd day today. Last night I finished eating dinner with my family and just as i was thinking of going to sleep, a friend of mine called to hang out. Right before she called before I even ate, I watched this random video about the 11:11 awakening code. But it started talking about ufo's with the number 11 on crop circles and 911, stuff like that. It was interesting, but I went on with my day. I didn't really want to go out, but I did so anyways because the last couple of times she tried to make plans with me, things never worked out and she was going to be moving soon. So I took a bus downtown (miami). I was expecting to go out dancing with her for a little bit then go home, but it started getting late and around 11 almost 12 I realized things were going very differently then planned.

She ended up inviting two guys and one of them was some type of drug dealer much older then us. I'm 18 and she's 20. At the end all the signs were saying that my friend's date wanted to leave, she wanted to go dancing and I just wanted to go home. Her date didn't want to take me, she was suggesting i stay the night at her house because the buses stopped running, but I insisted on being dropped of at the bus stop  (i know stupid). As we where discussing this I was trying to consider her suggestion but I felt a strong pull towards home. I knew what I wanted. Then as she was explaining her plan and I was starting to consider taking her advice, I looked at the time for whatever reason. and it was 1:11 I just zoned out on the time it was as though I was frozen in that moment, not thinking, her voice even seemed distant and everything seemed quiet. Then I decided fuck it that I would go with my instincts. I caught a cab and basically made it home safely dispite all the dangers of being out at 1 in the morning on a monday night in club clothes in miami (stupid stupid stupid). I could tell that I fell out of my path or cycle or something and I was finding my way home.

I woke up around 10 this morning ate breakfast did the morning thing. Then I decided to meditate, by that time it was around 11:00 ...As I was trying to meditate, my cat plopped onto my lap and started asking my to pet him and pay attention to him, I got distracted and when I looked at the time it was 11:11 but turned 11:12 just as I saw it...weird. so I decided to look it up, I ended up here. As I was reading I looked at the time and it was 12:21 bor some reason it caught my attention even though it wasn't 11. Someone asked about it here, but I don't think anyone really said much about it. (right now I'm looking at the time and it happens to be 1:01. but anyways..) I decided then to sign up and post this message. When I went to check my verification email, I had 5,111 messages until i answered the one for this sight and it went back to 5,110. So...It kind of seems to me like I'm supposed to be getting some kind of message..I mean it's apparent...but what am I not getting? Or am I unconsciously looking for the numbers and just happen to catch them? I just finished and it's 1:11 right now...am i going crazy? I think not because i feel rather calm

Post Merge: December 09, 2009, 08:52:54 AM
Throughout the day, I continued seeing the number, then at 9:11pm my boyfriend called. I hadn't seen him in 10 days because he was out of the country. We met and talked for hours. It was awesome because I saw two shooting starts, I made a wish, then decided I had to get home because it was getting late. My boyfriend pulled out his phone and told me to look at the time. It was 2:22 lol...I figured it out.

:peace: no it's just a matter of sharing my story.

Offline no fear

• Administrator
  • Ascended Master
« Reply #34 on: December 10, 2009, 04:47:25 AM »
welcome to the forum, VeroEstr  :agree:

the numbers are a big part of many people's awakening.  they seem to have subjective meaning to each person, but generally speaking, they are involved in your awakening.  take note of what you're doing when these synchronicities occur because they most likely have something to do with your spiritual progression :)

Offline CSIWEMBLEY

• WE ARE THE BORG!
  • Global Moderator
  • Ascended Master
« Reply #35 on: December 10, 2009, 02:52:42 PM »
welcome to the forum, VeroEstr  :agree:

the numbers are a big part of many people's awakening.  they seem to have subjective meaning to each person, but generally speaking, they are involved in your awakening.  take note of what you're doing when these synchronicities occur because they most likely have something to do with your spiritual progression :)

Welcome VeroEstr :agree:

i see these numbers constantly ;D

.... when universal frequencies combine, there is the harmony of love O:-)

Offline nowbthechange

• Aspiring Master
« Reply #36 on: December 12, 2009, 05:10:28 AM »
neat post. I see 420 quite a bit ??? I really enjoy some bud....but I have smoked maybe 4 times in the last 5 years because of my job.

Offline choose

• Seed of Life
« Reply #37 on: December 17, 2009, 08:44:12 PM »
All I can say is THANK GOD! I'm free of the numbers!...Thank God.  Or maybe l should say... Thank Jesus.  He freed me of the striving to know and understand things that were beyond by knowing.. He showed me the DMZ and l won't cross again into this gray zone..this no man's land were wolves and tyrants offer a cup of dark light at your eternal life's expense.
Thank God l've found the simplicity in serving others with the living water.   

What do the numbers do?  They are dumb numbers that lead down a spiral stair case to no where but another stair case....
and there's no pot of gold when you get there. 

There's no way to describe the freedom l felt when l laid this lifestyle down..Man..people...I invite you to let this striving go.  Jesus does all this for you and you can rest in the simplicity of serving him..not trying to be him.. He lives in those who invite him in and the broken fellowship lost in the garden is restored one day at a time... I wish you could experience this true freedom.  It is so awesome compared to what you do to get it... amen

Offline CSIWEMBLEY

• WE ARE THE BORG!
  • Global Moderator
  • Ascended Master
« Reply #38 on: December 17, 2009, 09:04:58 PM »
neat post. I see 420 quite a bit ??? I really enjoy some bud....but I have smoked maybe 4 times in the last 5 years because of my job.

maybe this will help?    ...... 420 ?

420 is the number of days between 28th October 2011 and 21st December 2012 :o

:peace: O:-)

Offline VeroEstr

• Seed of Life
« Reply #39 on: December 24, 2009, 07:34:49 PM »
All I can say is THANK GOD! I'm free of the numbers!...Thank God.  Or maybe l should say... Thank Jesus.  He freed me of the striving to know and understand things that were beyond by knowing.. He showed me the DMZ and l won't cross again into this gray zone..this no man's land were wolves and tyrants offer a cup of dark light at your eternal life's expense.
Thank God l've found the simplicity in serving others with the living water.  

What do the numbers do?  They are dumb numbers that lead down a spiral stair case to no where but another stair case....
and there's no pot of gold when you get there.  

There's no way to describe the freedom l felt when l laid this lifestyle down..Man..people...I invite you to let this striving go.  Jesus does all this for you and you can rest in the simplicity of serving him..not trying to be him.. He lives in those who invite him in and the broken fellowship lost in the garden is restored one day at a time... I wish you could experience this true freedom.  It is so awesome compared to what you do to get it... amen

If everything in life is from God, then nothing in life is dumb. Nothing in life is mere coincidence either, they are miracles, life is a miracle. And where do they come from? God, right? Because God is Love and so is Jesus, in fact to me everyone is love because everyone has it within. I'm not too religious, but I respect all religions I think they are all trying to say the same thing and it's a positive message.

The numbers aren't there to confuse you and they need not be understood right away. If you believe in God and Jesus, then surely you believe in angels as well, right? When you happen to see these numbers, you could see them as signs from the angels and God that you are going on a positive path, the righteous path. That's it, nothing more nothing less for now.

Peace and love  O:-)

P.S.
Oh and I care not for a pot of gold or any material "riches". I care for the riches found in the love and unity we have for each other. I'm not striving either, I've never felt freer in my life and the best part is that I'm not doing anything to try and get it because I'm already experiencing it. Jesus lives in everyone. We are all one, brothers and sisters, all connected. I myself am in fact extremely happy and healthy. I couldn't ask for anything more.  :heart: