Sorry Guest, you are banned from posting and sending personal messages on this forum.
spam, inappropriate post
This ban is not set to expire.

Author Topic: POLL: Do you hear perpetual high pitched frequencies? You're not alone!  (Read 41335 times)

Online no fear

• I found Jesus. He was hiding behind the sofa...
  • Administrator
  • Ascended Master
Do you hear perpetual high pitched frequencies? You're not alone!

Many people are hearing high pitched frequencies which are not related to a Vitamin D deficiency or tinnitus.  From my research, I've found out that these frequencies are associated with your awakening process, more specifically, in remembering and RE-REMEMBERING of who you are.  

History has repeatedly shown us that we have experienced spontaneous DNA upgrades though out our lineage, without any gradual changes in between lineages. These high pitched sounds and frequencies may be associated with a DNA upgrade.  

Our bodies are mainly compromised of water.  Recent studies have indicated that sounds and frequencies have an affect on water molecules, as evidenced by Masaru Emoto's work with sound and the restructuring of water molecules.  Dr. Leonard Horowitz's work with the holy harmony solfeggios has also indicated there are certain frequencies that affect our genetic structure and ability to heal from within.  On a cellular level, these frequencies and sounds are being converted to their most concentrated form of energy, vibration.

Our entire solar system is currently experiencing a dramatic climate change, including the outer planets in our galaxy.  This has baffled scientists because we are currently in a solar minimum.  As we travel further into the photon belt, the energies will continue to increase.  If these energies are associated with any type of minimal radiation, it will affect the genetic structure of our DNA.

Many consider these high pitched sounds to be part of our genetic reprogramming as the entire universe is being upgraded on a galactic level.  Rest assured that these sounds are beneficial to your spiritual and genetic development.

In the meanwhile, enjoy the ride!

PS: William Henry writes how in 2012 a healing ray or tone emanates from the Hidden Sun at the Galactic Core. This transforms our souls, which then emerge from the heart center or core of the Milky Way galaxy. (This is where William Henry interprets the location of Christ's Court to be.) He therefore believes Christ's Court is located at the center of our Milky Way galaxy at round 26 degrees of Sagittarius.
Subscribe to the Official YouTube channel for maya12-21-2012 & in5d:

http://www.youtube.com/subscription_center?annotation_id=annotation_934723&feature=iv&add_user=in5d

we're already here...we are the ones we've been waiting for

Offline QuiggleLo the Clown

• Ascended Master
  • Not Everyone who Wanders is Lost
When i introduced Psylocybin into my mental
i turned into a transendental grinded my dental
ok forget rymeing i asked my higher fractals to let me hear MY freq and it was the bees knees!
12 baktun 18 katun 16 tun 4 uinal 1 kin
Even monkeys fall out of trees sometimes

Offline Blue4eyes

• "A man must not deny his manifest abilities, for that is to evade his obligations."
  • Ascended Being
  • "Reality can be beaten with enough imagination."
I've been able to hear it for awhile now but I can choose to ignore it. 

frequencies that affect our genetic structure and ability to heal from within.

This is quite fascinating for me because before I found this site and was awoken to the spirit within me I had what are called. Cystic Breast lumps (not cancerous) that are very painful and big.  Now they are just about the size of a dime and not as painful, could have something to do with diet too. Heres hoping both are working  ;D

"Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance."   ~Confucius

6-Etznab

Heres hoping both are working

Here's some love coming your way. Hope that helps too.

Offline CSIWEMBLEY

• WE ARE THE BORG!
  • Global Moderator
  • Ascended Master
  • Above all else, unto thine own self be true!
and mine, has started, noticeably, to get louder :o  ;)

.... not in any way painful! ;D

Offline living_the_illusion

• Ascended Master
Been having that for a while.  Now it seems that they almost get louder for me to be more aware while they stay pretty constant otherwise.
If you're not living on the edge... you're taking up too much space!

Offline :: OmNom CookiePie ::

• MapMaker
  • Ascended Master
  • Aka BabylonEnemy
Could hear it ever since i can remember :P
I thought that that was the sound of the world as a little kid ^^. Like the "OMMM" :D

Online no fear

• Administrator
  • Ascended Master
Been having that for a while.  Now it seems that they almost get louder for me to be more aware while they stay pretty constant otherwise.
I'd imagine most physicians would have a "logical" explanation for this and would end up writing everyone a prescription for something...lol 

I wonder what the people think who are trapped inside the box?  Do they ignore it?  Do they think they're going crazy?

http://www.youtube.com/subscription_center?annotation_id=annotation_934723&feature=iv&add_user=in5d

Offline CSIWEMBLEY

• WE ARE THE BORG!
  • Global Moderator
  • Ascended Master
I'd imagine most physicians would have a "logical" explanation for this and would end up writing everyone a prescription for something...lol 

I wonder what the people think who are trapped inside the box?  Do they ignore it?  Do they think they're going crazy?

thats the paradox, those trapped in the box dont realize they are trapped, anything they experience, outside the norm means a visit to the health-killing-doctors :-\

Offline ThatsWhatIsaid

• Aspiring Master
Does anyone hear the celestial music playing in the background?
When I still my mind I hear something like this
HU, the sound of all sounds

The high pitched frequency turns on and off at random times.
The arrow of Cupid strikes deep, But not so deep as the arrow of God.

Online no fear

• Administrator
  • Ascended Master
Re: POLL: Do you hear perpetual high pitched frequencies? You're not alone!
« Reply #10 on: April 22, 2009, 05:42:08 AM »
that's awesome!

Maybe the music I hear will sound like Motley Crue?  :)

• Ascended Master
« Reply #11 on: April 22, 2009, 05:48:43 AM »
Posted by: ThatsWhatIsaid 

Not that quite for me but when I was alone on the lake this weekend the wind "sang" with definite tones.  I think we decode our own.

Offline :: OmNom CookiePie ::

• MapMaker
  • Ascended Master
  • Aka BabylonEnemy
« Reply #12 on: April 22, 2009, 03:45:08 PM »

oh man, this made my day!

Evo

« Reply #13 on: April 22, 2009, 04:18:16 PM »
yup, i definitely hear them on and off pretty much daily. usually i think it's the same tone. there has been nights where the buzzing was very long and continuous and there also a pain associated with it in my ear(s)

Offline CSIWEMBLEY

• WE ARE THE BORG!
  • Global Moderator
  • Ascended Master
« Reply #14 on: April 23, 2009, 01:13:08 AM »
I havent mentioned this because at first i paid it no mind, but the high pitched frequency i have in my right ear (about 2 years now) ... on occasions (not that often, and although aware of it happening before ... etc) it erm .... well i can best describe it as 'reboots' :o ... it stops ... then starts again, i cant really say how long it stops, it could be half a second or 2 seconds ... and i have no real idea why, i can only speculate ::)

does this make any sense?

Online no fear

• Administrator
  • Ascended Master
« Reply #15 on: April 23, 2009, 03:02:21 AM »
I havent mentioned this because at first i paid it no mind, but the high pitched frequency i have in my right ear (about 2 years now) ... on occasions (not that often, and although aware of it happening before ... etc) it erm .... well i can best describe it as 'reboots' :o ... it stops ... then starts again, i cant really say how long it stops, it could be half a second or 2 seconds ... and i have no real idea why, i can only speculate ::)

does this make any sense?

yep... it sounds like something I've been experiencing in a different way.  On occasion, I'll hear a loud static charge, almost a zapping kind of sound, in my brain, as if it's a rebooting process.

• Ascended Master
« Reply #16 on: April 23, 2009, 03:10:49 AM »
yep... it sounds like something I've been experiencing in a different way.  On occasion, I'll hear a loud static charge, almost a zapping kind of sound, in my brain, as if it's a rebooting process.

EXACT same thing here, nothing you can ignore..... you have to be aware when that happens.

Online no fear

• Administrator
  • Ascended Master
« Reply #17 on: April 23, 2009, 04:39:59 AM »

EXACT same thing here, nothing you can ignore..... you have to be aware when that happens.

this is one of the reaons why it's so important to have a forum like this, where people can validate each other with common experiences.  :)

• Ascended Master
« Reply #18 on: April 23, 2009, 05:07:50 AM »
this is one of the reasons why it's so important to have a forum like this, where people can validate each other with common experiences. 

So IMPORTANT.  My feeling / learning / intuition is that we are moving toward "COMMUNION" to be in "COMMUNITY" and "COMMUNE".  (Not communism per se...).  I love the Firefox and cooperative ventures that are starting up.... this forum is similar.  No hierarchy, free flowing ideas and banter.  I choose to disagree or agree without ego involvement sort of thingy.  Again, heartfelt thanks for what you do to create this.... it is appreciated and will have karma   :)

Online Abbondanza

• Ascended Master
  • Loosening Orion's Belt Buckle With A CanOpener
« Reply #19 on: April 23, 2009, 05:12:09 AM »

Hearing it now.
Along with a low oscillating wah wah tone.
squishy sound in the brain.
crackling.

Seeing the aether and shifting shadows on the walls.
Bon Voyage/Welcome Home

• Ascended Master
« Reply #20 on: April 23, 2009, 09:13:39 AM »
next time your meditating try asking your guide to let you listen to the freq you yourself vibrate at....its really fulfilling

Online Abbondanza

• Ascended Master
« Reply #21 on: April 23, 2009, 01:15:19 PM »

Will do. I don't usually deal with any guides, but I will see what happens. This seems to happen without meditation.
Bon Voyage/Welcome Home

Offline bnicole89

• Aspiring Master
« Reply #22 on: April 23, 2009, 03:58:43 PM »
Okay this is going to sound strange but if im in a quiet room i start to hear music...no lie music! I'll hear what sounds like guitar solos and people singing and drums but it's all muffled like and i can't make out exactly what they are singing about.
This is so difficult for me to describe ummm.....
Sometimes it sounds like rock music and other times its softer...but I can't ignore it.  It sounds and feels like it's coming from inside of my head or ears...the frequencies pierce my eardrum and sometimes causes a little bit of pain...but i can deal with it...I know this sounds so weird but it happens to me all the time and it started happening about 2-3 months ago....anybody else experience this?

Online Abbondanza

• Ascended Master
« Reply #23 on: April 23, 2009, 04:35:52 PM »
Okay this is going to sound strange but if im in a quiet room i start to hear music...no lie music! I'll hear what sounds like guitar solos and people singing and drums but it's all muffled like and i can't make out exactly what they are singing about.
Sometimes it sounds like rock music and other times its softer...but I can't ignore it.  It sounds and feels like it's coming from inside of my head or ears...the frequencies pierce my eardrum and sometimes causes a little bit of pain...but i can deal with it...I know this sounds so weird but it happens to me all the time and it started happening about 2-3 months ago....anybody else experience this?

I hear that stuff as well. I call it the band of angels.
How do you think I write songs?
I just hear them in my head so to speak.
I hope the angels don't sue me for copyright infringement.  ;D

It's good to hear from you again BTW.
Bon Voyage/Welcome Home

Offline bnicole89

• Aspiring Master
« Reply #24 on: April 23, 2009, 05:17:29 PM »
Have you always heard it? Or is it more recently? it's so cool that other people hear it too and im just not going crazy :) And it's good to be back even though I'm still not 100 % better :(

Offline CSIWEMBLEY

• WE ARE THE BORG!
  • Global Moderator
  • Ascended Master
« Reply #25 on: April 23, 2009, 05:28:28 PM »
Have you always heard it? Or is it more recently? it's so cool that other people hear it too and im just not going crazy :) And it's good to be back even though I'm still not 100 % better :(

Welcome back, ;D its nice to hear you again, :) we all wish you the very best in your recovery :)

(the low frequency in my left ear has virtually ceased!)

Offline bnicole89

• Aspiring Master
« Reply #26 on: April 23, 2009, 05:59:11 PM »

Welcome back, ;D its nice to hear you again, :) we all wish you the very best in your recovery :)

Hello again everybody!!! I missed you all ....ive just been sick recently so i haven't felt good enough to come online until today :)

Online no fear

• Administrator
  • Ascended Master
« Reply #27 on: April 23, 2009, 06:01:47 PM »

you're not alone :)

Online no fear

• Administrator
  • Ascended Master
« Reply #28 on: April 23, 2009, 06:03:52 PM »
the herd mentality would say this thread is insane because they don't want to appear to be different from the "norm". 

it's so cool to talk about things like this, without judgement, with people who understand what's going on  :)

Online no fear

• Administrator
  • Ascended Master
« Reply #29 on: April 23, 2009, 06:04:46 PM »
Hello again everybody!!! I missed you all ....ive just been sick recently so i haven't felt good enough to come online until today :)
it's good to have you back! 

Online Abbondanza

• Ascended Master
« Reply #30 on: April 23, 2009, 06:35:14 PM »

I've heard it for as long as I can remember, but I am more conscious of things these days. Last week I heard this series of tones that were in harmony with each other and I could hear the birds chirping outside. It seems that they were singing along with it.
Bon Voyage/Welcome Home

Online no fear

• Administrator
  • Ascended Master
« Reply #31 on: April 23, 2009, 06:45:04 PM »
speaking of birds, maybe it's just near me, but I'm hearing birds chirping EXTREMELY early in the morning, around 2-3 am, when they normally should be resting.  Has anyone else noticed this?

Offline bnicole89

• Aspiring Master
« Reply #32 on: April 23, 2009, 06:48:57 PM »
speaking of birds, maybe it's just near me, but I'm hearing birds chirping EXTREMELY early in the morning, around 2-3 am, when they normally should be resting.  Has anyone else noticed this?

Yes!!! I said something to my boyfriend the other night about it...it was like 3 am and i was like " It's weird trying to go to sleep at night...with the birds chirping so loudly outside"..funny you should mention that lol

Offline CSIWEMBLEY

• WE ARE THE BORG!
  • Global Moderator
  • Ascended Master
« Reply #33 on: April 23, 2009, 06:51:23 PM »

Interesting, I hear them all the time, because i live near a very large city, where lights are on 24/7, well almost ... when staying in the country, as night falls, they all sleep ... ah the peacefulness of country living :)

But i hear birds 24 hours a day, at night (my sleeping habits are night time, so bedtime is about 3 to 4am) i can clearly hear them chirping away at all hours!! 8)

Online no fear

• Administrator
  • Ascended Master
« Reply #34 on: April 23, 2009, 06:58:07 PM »
I wonder if their chirping is a result of the incoming energies?

Offline CSIWEMBLEY

• WE ARE THE BORG!
  • Global Moderator
  • Ascended Master
« Reply #35 on: April 23, 2009, 07:11:36 PM »
I wonder if their chirping is a result of the incoming energies?

Its certainly a possibility, it would be arrogance to think that this period will affect humans only ...

logically, it will have an effect on all life on Earth ... possibly even those here who are not originally from Earth ::)

Offline Blue4eyes

• "A man must not deny his manifest abilities, for that is to evade his obligations."
  • Ascended Being
  • "Reality can be beaten with enough imagination."
« Reply #36 on: April 23, 2009, 11:29:05 PM »

I have heard them at work chirping about at early morning hours, thought it was weird also.  ;D

"Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance."   ~Confucius

Offline ThatsWhatIsaid

• Aspiring Master
« Reply #37 on: April 24, 2009, 04:33:37 AM »
next time your meditating try asking your guide to let you listen to the freq you yourself vibrate at....its really fulfilling

Freakin Brilliant!! :o
The arrow of Cupid strikes deep, But not so deep as the arrow of God.

• Ascended Master
« Reply #38 on: April 24, 2009, 06:22:50 AM »
 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Evo

« Reply #39 on: April 28, 2009, 07:26:04 PM »
WHOA i just had one that was far more high pitched than any I have heard yet! Absolutely piercing if it the volume was any higher