Sorry Guest, you are banned from posting and sending personal messages on this forum.
spam, inappropriate post
This ban is not set to expire.

Author Topic: Symbolism of the Coyote  (Read 2766 times)

Offline no fear

• I found Jesus. He was hiding behind the sofa...
  • Administrator
  • Ascended Master
Symbolism of the Coyote
« on: May 12, 2009, 12:58:44 PM »
The Symbolism of the Coyote

Recently, I was laying on the back end of my convertible star gazing when I heard the sound of nails walking on the road in front of my car.  I sat up quickly and to my surprise, there was a rather large coyote walking down the road.  We exchanged glances as he continued to walk across the street into our neighbors yard and then into the woods. 

I found this to be unusual because coyotes usually travel in packs.  No less than fifteeen minutes later, I heard the sound of nails walking on the pavement.   This time, it was a smaller coyote.  We both exchanged glances as he began to scurry across the yard of our neighbors house to the left of us.  Once again, this coyote traveled alone, yet took an opposite direction from the other coyote, as if there was a fork in the road.

Recently, I've gone through some really emotional issues such as moving several counties away from my daughter, having to put my dog Bogey to sleep and losing my girlfriend.  It's become blatently obvious that the universe is trying to get me to focus on something without any other distractions.

I live in a small town in Florida where indian symbolism is prominent.  I looked up the meaning of the coyote and found the following:

Coyote - Prankster, insight, playful. The coyote symbolizes duality and the ability to present both sides of an issue. Clowning and humor, perhaps sarcastic.

Yesterday, I called an old friend who I worked with as a child & family therapist.  She inspired me to take a new direction on a current patent pending that I wrote, designed to help families who are at-risk of dissolution.  She'll be helping me establish clients through the county's human service agencies and will be making court referrals for additonal clients as well.

When it seems like life is a toilet bowl, there really is a larger picture being painted.  The coyotes were signs to lighten up a little bit on myself because the universe has a divine plan that's been in motion from the day we were conceived.  Unfortunately, I experienced a lot of pain and tears along the way but these are part of life's lessons.

I'm still emotionally drained from the recent events but I know each day will get better and better.  Sometimes, the Universe will seemingly take away everything you cherish in order to get you to focus on the larger picture.

In a world where corporate symbolism is prominent, the natural symbols of nature can sometimes tell a wonderful message.

Thank you, Coyote.

PS:  On a side note, I also saw two shooting stars that night.
Subscribe to the Official YouTube channel for maya12-21-2012 & in5d:

http://www.youtube.com/subscription_center?annotation_id=annotation_934723&feature=iv&add_user=in5d

we're already here...we are the ones we've been waiting for

Offline juliap

• Juliap
  • Ascended Master
  • Water which is too pure has no fish
Re: Symbolism of the Coyote
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2009, 01:05:34 PM »
All power and strength to you Gregg  ;D
Rest is not idleness, and to lie sometimes on the grass under trees on a summer's day, listening to the murmur of the water, or watching the clouds float across the sky, is by no means a waste of time.

Offline no fear

• I found Jesus. He was hiding behind the sofa...
  • Administrator
  • Ascended Master
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2009, 01:40:11 PM »
thanks julia :)
Subscribe to the Official YouTube channel for maya12-21-2012 & in5d:

http://www.youtube.com/subscription_center?annotation_id=annotation_934723&feature=iv&add_user=in5d

we're already here...we are the ones we've been waiting for

Online Abbondanza

• Ascended Master
  • Loosening Orion's Belt Buckle With A CanOpener
« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2009, 03:36:06 PM »

Great story Gregg. I think it is very important to note the visitation of certain animals, especially if they are "out of the ordinary" to your daily experiences. There is usually a strong message IMO. I had similar experiences right before I found this website. Everything happens the way it should, and it is sometimes hard to see the picture behind the picture. Strength is necessary to hold it together. Remember that you are loved and appreciated by so many people and that the most important love comes from yourself. Those that may seem like they are "lost" from your life may not be as "lost" as they seem right now. Change takes on strange forms, but there is always a meaning hiding in the shadows.
Bon Voyage/Welcome Home

Offline dcdaveclarke

• dcdaveclarke.
  • Ascended Master
  • A Hippie for 44years and proud of it..
« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2009, 03:49:49 PM »
Next chapter in your book of life coming up! you wright it the way you want it,peace,
PS The next day is the first day of the rest of your life 8)

Our society is run by insane people for insane objectives. I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends and I think I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that. That's what's insane about

Offline ORion

• Ascended Master
« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2009, 10:05:19 PM »
Crushed into gold I say!
I am. You is. That are.

elena

« Reply #6 on: November 27, 2012, 07:34:03 AM »
Two days ago I had an encounter with coyotes of a different kind. I am also going through a difficult period in my life but things were looking better that day. I was walking my 2 dogs in a trail along the pacific coast as I have done many times, when a pack of 4 coyotes took my younger dog downhill and killed it in front of us. As I stood there yelling and throwing rocks at the pack, 2 of them separated from the group and came up, standing a few feet away from my other dog and me. They didn't attack but only moved away when we started walking past them. Besides the tragedy I am trying to make sense of this whole incidence. Never saw coyotes that close.